Type: Full Time | Experience: Mid Level
Location:Asbury Park, NJ
Technical Producer/Project Manager - Asbury Park, NJ
Description: Manage all aspects of tech-based e-commerce projects from project discovery through launch. Projects range from large multi-month projects to quick turnaround enhancements, bug fixes, issue resolution and ongoing platform development. The Technical Producer has a sharp eye for detail and will ensure the highest quality management is applied to all work.
- Create and manage detailed project plans (budgets, and timelines) for projects
- Manage and create detailed scope of work documents for all technical & assigned brand projects
- Field all technical client requests with solutions architects and UX engineers to assess scope and prioritize action items
- Manage technical resources both internally & externally
- Delegate tasks and report on the progress to all project stakeholders
- Work directly with clients to capture requirements, build ongoing relationships with client(s), day to day work cycle management, host weekly status meetings communicating status to all stakeholders, manage time tracking, report burndown, rates and other project analytics
- Manage the day-to-day activities of e-commerce builds, ongoing enhancements, bug fixes
- Ensure projects are completed on time and with the highest quality standards
- Work within the agency’s process and be adaptive to evolving process
- Document requirements, meeting notes etc.
- Position requires minimum of 4+ years digital development project management experience
- Proven track record of managing cross-platform digital projects (desktop, tablet, mobile) with large groups of distributed stakeholders and project team members
- Strong knowledge of all phases of projects from concept to information architecture to design, development, and QA
- An ability to effectively communicate, collaborate and influence across groups
- Proactive problem-solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment a must.
- Excellent communications skills, solid organizational skills, strong leadership capability, ability to prioritize.
- E-Commerce knowledge a plus
- Large-scale, complex system integrations experience a plus
Location: Onsite Asbury Park preferred, or Dumbo NYC